Monday, February 15, 2010

Freezer Paper Stenciling


  







  



Sadly, I have to bring up Facebook. The other day a friend had posted pictures of her sweet, homemade stenciled clothing and a little light bulb went off above my head. This is a fun and very easy project for any age and once again, I must say, I LOVE my Cricut!

I found this great blog, Monday Prints, that has great stenciling instructions, along with a great idea for the future baby shower(s?) I'll be throwing.  Great, right?!


The only thing I do differently is apply 2 coats of paint.  This could depend on what brand of paint you are using.  I also cut out my stencils on the Cricut.  It limits what stencils I can make but it only takes a few seconds to cut them out.  In the future I'll probably branch out and make a few without the Cricut, but that will take a bit more motivation!



0 comments: